Why insulate the facade?
- Proper implementation of thermal insulation is one of the most important factors for the living comfort of a building.
- Euros invested in effective thermal insulation will recover as reduced heating costs in a few years.
- The structures are designed and implemented in such a way that the thermal insulation remains dry and no uncontrolled air flows pass through it.
- Additional heat insulation brings living comfort and at the same time improves the energy efficiency of the old house.
- About 10-15% of the heating energy is removed through the external walls.
- Placing additional thermal insulation outside the outer wall is a better thermal option than placing it inside. This avoids the formation of cold bridges.
- Placing additional thermal insulation outside is also a less risky option.
- The best time for additional insulation of a detached house is usually in connection with the renovation of the facade cladding. Energy repair is always a viable option when the exterior wall needs to be repaired
- This is best achieved according to the following principles:
Facade insulation options.
- The interface of the lower part of the outer cladding.
- Additional insulation for the exterior of 70’s homes
- Insulation of additional heat in the outer wall of a bite-insulated house
- Additional insulation outside the log wall
- Additional insulation of the log frame. Wall structure with corrugation.